- Recipient of the Greek Life Columbia Cup in 2009, 2010, and 2011 for excellence in service and philanthropy
- Rated Best New Member Fraternity Education Program by MU Greek Life
- 1st place Overall in 2011 Greek Week
- 1st Place in 2011 Greek Week Special Events
- 2nd Place in 2011 Greek Week Service
- 2nd Place in 2011 Greek Week Sports
- 3rd Place in 2011 Greek Week Fling
- 3rd Place in 2010 Homecoming Talent
- 4th Place Overall in 2010 Greek Week
- 1st Place in 2010 Greek Week Blood
- 4th Place in 2010 Greek Week Sports
- 3rd Place in 2010 Greek Week Fling
- 5th Place Overall in 2009 Greek Week
- 2nd Place in 2009 Greek Week Blood
- 4th Place in 2009 Greek Week Sports
- Chapter semester and cumulative grade-point average exceeds All-Fraternity, All-Men's, and All-University Averages.
- We have been in the top 5 for grades the past 4 years.
- Current active GPA is 3.1 and Associate GPA is 3.0
- Continuous use of grade release forms monitor and ensure scholastic success of all members.
- Access to a continually updated online test database to assist in studying.
- 1st Place in Greek Division I Sports
- 1st Place in Spring 2011 Football
- 1st Place in Spring 2011 Floor Volleyball
- 1st Place in Spring 2011 Sand Volleyball
- Greek Week 2011 Broomball Champions
- 1st Place in Fall 2010 Volleyball
- 3rd Place in Fall 2010 Football
- Greek Week 2010 Volleyball Champions
- 3rd Place in Spring 2010 Greek Basketball
- 2nd Place in Spring 2010 Greek Volleyball
- 3rd Place in Spring 2010 Greek Soccer.
- Top 5 for athletics the past 4 years
- 1st in Greek Week 2007 Soccer
One the most important aspects of college is not only being actively involved within the fraternity, but also in other organizations on campus. Having our members involved in activities outside of Lambda Chi Alpha is important because it broadens their horizons and gives the members further opportunities to refine and develop their leadership capabilities. In doing this, they are able to not only strengthen and build their character, but also strengthen the fraternity by bringing in new ideas and ways to look at accomplishing goals. By having our members participate in other campus activities it allows other people to see us participate within the campus community instead of setting ourselves apart from it. Furthermore, having members interacting in other organizations on campus allows us to attract potential members that would not have thought of themselves being a potential part of the Greek system. Our chapter currently has over 90% of it's members participating in at least one extracurricular activity.